Comments

1-10 of 806 Comments
hardcorebiber
December 01, 2016 - 10:40
Subject: Pale Moon + Old Factory

Hi.
Seit dem letzten Update auf PM 27.0.1 ist die Schrift in der Adresszeile "doppelt".
Also der Text steht sozusagen 2x drin - verschoben/├╝berlappend, was alles unleserlich macht.
Wenn man reinklickt und alles markiert ist, ist der Anzeigefehler nicht.
Ohne das OldFactory Theme ist der Fehler auch nicht.
VG
hardcorebiber

Reply to hardcorebiber
morenas
December 01, 2016 - 12:30
Subject: Re: Pale Moon + Old Factory
bob
October 05, 2015 - 21:21
Subject: old factory

will this ever be updated again so i can use it on firefox?

me
September 22, 2015 - 13:26
Subject:

Love Afterglow. Using it for Palemoon 25.2.0. Works and looks great!

david g. – USA
August 13, 2015 - 23:29
Subject:

dear sir hello; i am David and i have used your glaze black until i had no choice but update my add-ons and loose use of glaze black. i really miss it. hope you get a newer glaze black and i am running firefox 40.0.0

J. Swallow
July 19, 2015 - 12:53
Subject: Thank you for the wonderful Aftergolw theme.

Over the course of nearly 15 years, or whenever Firefox started, I only used Cat Thief's themes, and your Afterglow theme when Cat's theme was discontinued for the same reasons you gave. I stayed a couple of years on FF 27, but some extensions slowly didn't work and I had to finally "upgrade". I miss both yours and Cat Thief's themes.

Handy
May 19, 2015 - 02:13
Subject: We sure miss you guys and your great thems

Hello Alex,

First thing, I just wanted to thank you for all your hard work in
creating the themes that you and others like you did.

I have done some reading on the dev pages from Firefox and understand
some of the frustrations you and other Theme builders have had. The
Firefox team has left the true dedicated Firefox lovers in the dust and
I myself made the decision to not upgrade to Australis long ago. In
fact I found a branch off, called Pale Moon and have been using that
since. I'm pretty happy with it but we are unfortunately very limited
in full themes and it is really depressing. I miss the good ol days
when you could choose from over 30 different themes for your version.
Some of those themes were what made me love Firefox.

Firefox has forgotten that it was you guys and gals that made Firefox
what it was. You are sorely missed and so are your themes. My hope is
that someday Another will arise and remember what made Firefox great
and rebuild a browser for the people instead of the numbers.

Well I can dream right : )

fltdoc
March 06, 2015 - 05:24
Subject: Old Factory

Still holding out hope you will reconsider and do an update for the latest version of Firefox. I am still holding out and refusing to update. It's really bothersome to have to continue to click on that "later" button when firefox throws up that update window about 4 or 5 times during my browsing sessions! Please email those of us who support you if and when you decide to take any action.

GCGriswold – NJ